What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to run a successful gun business
- Showing you how to be successful and make as much money as you wish running your own gun business
- Helping you start your own gun business as quickly and easily as possible
- Showing you how to get your FFL without any headaches
- Showing you how to ace your interview with the ATF
- Showing you how to buy guns at zero markup
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Retirement Gun Business scores 70.54/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://gunassociation.org/cb/ff/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: gunassociation.org you’ll also be taken through to gunassociation.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)